About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
People call me Nad for short. I don't have a perfect figure and look but I'm comfort with myself. Well, not most of the time. I love music but I can't play any instrument. I'd love to play it one day *hope so. I'm being random most of the time. I'm talkative but only with people that I know. I'm not always be the first person to start a conversation, so do mind to say HI :)

Sunday 1 May 2011

2011 Book Fair at PWTC

Salam and cheers y'all :D

 YEAHH ! I'm so happy with my Lawak Kampus collection ;DD Keith is THE BEST !

Today I went outing with my besties and my lil brother. My dear old school SMKSB as our meeting point and had to wait for the bus for almost an hour. I was buffled by RapidKL bus service. They don't accept cash so we have to buy a Touch N Go card for RM10. As a person who doesn't take bus in daily, I think it's not worth. Plus, the price of the fare also has rised up. From RM1 to RM1.50. All price NAIK. Oh well, if I say more this will be leading me to the politics side which is now a major drama in our country ...

We stopped at the KTM Taman Wahyu near Jalan Kuching then wait for the train to send us to Putra Station. Finally, sampai pun we all ;) as soon we entered the PWTC, fuhh!! packed giler! It's the first time I went on the last day of book fair and that was sick! Because of the crowds we split without purpose ...

At noon we gathered back outside of the building. Shida and Linda bought 5 thick novels. Man, that reminded me of text books! ;P Myself bought 3 novels, a motivation book and some comics but still RM100+ melayang ..


We reached KTM Taman Wahyu at 5pm. EXHAUSTED !! Had to change the train many times due to "confusion".  XD It was fun though ;)




till next post <3 xoxo

5 comments: