About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
People call me Nad for short. I don't have a perfect figure and look but I'm comfort with myself. Well, not most of the time. I love music but I can't play any instrument. I'd love to play it one day *hope so. I'm being random most of the time. I'm talkative but only with people that I know. I'm not always be the first person to start a conversation, so do mind to say HI :)

Friday 15 April 2011

ROCKETEER

Salam and cheers :)

It's been awhile. Well, the newest thing bout me is I finally passed my JPJ test :) dah boleh drive y'all ;P 
The next thing is ... man I'm feeling reluctant to talk bout this .. bout National Service :/ 
Yup, I'm one of the "lucky" person who has to attend it on this 15 May. The NS will be held in Semenyih, Selangor. Most of my ex-schoolmates got it there and yes we're in the same batch. Hopefully everything's gonna be fine ...

Tomorrow I'll be flying over to my nenek's house in KB, Kelantan. I miss her so much <333

Anyway, the reason of my post title is because I'm currently listening to the song while typing this ;) * Far East Movement ft. Ryan Tedder

p/s: I'm being vain acting like people are so bother bout my life and read this blog XD 


till nex post xoxo

2 comments:

  1. finally :) you post something in ur blog . oh my dear i do bother bout you damn so muchhh! iw ish u dont have to go there :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww honey <333 you
    myself lagi laa taknak ><

    ReplyDelete