About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
People call me Nad for short. I don't have a perfect figure and look but I'm comfort with myself. Well, not most of the time. I love music but I can't play any instrument. I'd love to play it one day *hope so. I'm being random most of the time. I'm talkative but only with people that I know. I'm not always be the first person to start a conversation, so do mind to say HI :)

Saturday 9 April 2011

C O L O U R F U L

Salam and cheers ;D

Had a pleasant day at i-City, Shah Alam today ! Me and my family went out from house at 8.30 pm and reached there about 9.30 pm. A bit late because there was "misunderstood" on our way there :P 
I was on cloud nine as I get there :) *sorry for the repetitive >,<


Colourful figures will excite anyone ! Everyone was so busy capturing the view including myself. There were almost 100 pics that I've taken but I can't upload it all. That will be exaggerate :P

                                                   
                                                    with my lil bro, Luqman ;)

                                                          <3 these trees !

It was crowded by locals and tourists. I spotted some cute guys too ;P 
The place was so full and inspired by colours. That's the biggest attraction for sure. Visitors' hands were all full with DSLRs, digital cameras and cell phones.

                                            me with Hana ;)

                                               my favourite picture of all <333




Passed 11.10 pm, all of us starting to get cold feet. Exhausted MAN ! So my dad decided to go home. We're home exactly at 12.00 am. I rushed myself into my room, threw myself on the bed and yes I'm dead to the world :P *but woke up to update my dear bloggy <3



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment