About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
People call me Nad for short. I don't have a perfect figure and look but I'm comfort with myself. Well, not most of the time. I love music but I can't play any instrument. I'd love to play it one day *hope so. I'm being random most of the time. I'm talkative but only with people that I know. I'm not always be the first person to start a conversation, so do mind to say HI :)

Sunday 3 April 2011

1st APRIL 2011

Salam and cheers ;D

It's APRIL y'all ! Had a blast date with GF, Linda, at nearby mall

 *supposed to update this earlier but due to internet error that cannot be evaded :/

It's been awhile I haven't meet her. I missed her so much!! XD 
I'm sorry girl to make you waited so long ;p Spent most of the evening with her is so grawesome :) 

                                             I look selekeh :P <333 you cutie

It's unbelievable that we have been knowing each other since kindergarten. But that time I haven't know her as much as I do now. Being the most supportive friend ever whenever I'm at up and down. I'm so grateful for that <3 Hopefully we'll get in the same university ..

No comments:

Post a Comment