About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
People call me Nad for short. I don't have a perfect figure and look but I'm comfort with myself. Well, not most of the time. I love music but I can't play any instrument. I'd love to play it one day *hope so. I'm being random most of the time. I'm talkative but only with people that I know. I'm not always be the first person to start a conversation, so do mind to say HI :)

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Grateful

Salam and cheers y'all ;D

Alhamdulillah ... My result ain't that bad. But honestly I do feel a lil upset but anyhow I'm still proud of it because that is based on my efforts ;)


Too bad I didn't have that much time to thanks all the teachers and greet my fellas because my mom's rushing for her schedule. At noon I had a chance to go hangout with my ex-classmates and bestie, Dania, a lucky smart girl who's soon will be flying over to Mecca for umrah with her family, at McD around Metropolitan Garden. Her lovely and generous parents treated all of us :) After a few hours borakborak and "lepaking", I went home... 

In the evening, my mom bought a cake and we had a mini-feast. It was simple and lovely. I'm really thankful and blessed for being surrounded by supportive and wonderful people.

                       well, this is not exactly my cake looks like but isn't adorable <33

I'm really grateful for everything. No words can't describe about how I feel *clueless is the exact word ;p but somehow I really feel that today is a red letter day for me besides than my graduation day ;))

Last but not least, I wanna congrats to all my friends and 2010 SPM candidates out there. Whatever your result is, always keep your chin up because this is not the end of everything. There are many chances that are waiting for you to grab it. It just the matter of your time, enthusiasm and patience. God is fair. Remember THAT. I'm nobody to say this but this is my perception of life. Well, I've felt totally hopeless before but now I realized my venture is not concluded yet. I have lots of dreams to be fulfilled and so do you. Don't ever pack in what you're doing. And always remember and pray for God in everything you do.

Moral of the story : Yourself is the best psychiatrist as long you stay positive !

xoxo till next post

 

1 comment: