About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
People call me Nad for short. I don't have a perfect figure and look but I'm comfort with myself. Well, not most of the time. I love music but I can't play any instrument. I'd love to play it one day *hope so. I'm being random most of the time. I'm talkative but only with people that I know. I'm not always be the first person to start a conversation, so do mind to say HI :)

Tuesday 1 March 2011

D R I V E

Salam and heyhey :)
it's March now and sorry for haven't been updating my bloggy. Nothing much really for me to talk bout my days. Being bored most of the times at home.


well yea, I'm soon to become a DRIVER :) learnt how to drive for several days but still some errors are yet unavoidable. 


yesterday, after finished my driving lesson at IMKL Telatin Mewah, Setapak as usual I'll go jalanjalan for awhile to drop students home. Not me driving ok ;p In car, I can't stop thinking bout my enthusiasm and excitement of driving a car. All the past memory especially my first time to ride a 2 wheels bicycle when I was 5 came back on my mind. I fall many times and hurt my knees and arms but all seems worth it :)

tibatiba jam in Kg. Baru area. It was raining and my stomach was crumbling because I haven't took lunch yet. As always, boredom ambushed me. It was around 6pm.


watching the traffic lights changed from green to yellow, yellow to red, red to green but yet the traffic still remained the same.


                                             lagu Help! by The Beatles was in my head. 


Cepat la gerak weyh! at that moment, the true colours of car drivers were revealed. being rush by cutting queue and break the rules that ain't helping at all! c'mon la, orang lain pun nak cepat. be considerate. the worse part was people who's riding motorbike. their lives were totally at risk. some mean car drivers even blocked their way. UNCIVILIZED
that's not what I've been taught in my driving class. PEMANDU BERHEMAH. they're getting extinct.


TO DRIVERS, PLEASE BEHAVE YOURSELVES ON THE ROAD ESPECIALLY IN TRAFFIC JAM.


till on the next post :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment