About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
People call me Nad for short. I don't have a perfect figure and look but I'm comfort with myself. Well, not most of the time. I love music but I can't play any instrument. I'd love to play it one day *hope so. I'm being random most of the time. I'm talkative but only with people that I know. I'm not always be the first person to start a conversation, so do mind to say HI :)

Friday 4 March 2011

Sweet Melody ♥

salam and cheers ;D



as a music lover, music plays a major role in my life. in fact not only me but for most of people. no matter when I'm pissed, bored, sleepy,happy, in lovey dovey mood .. I have songs to fit in those.*but I do wish I can play guitar or keyboards. my favorite genres ... well I listen to all kinds except for HEAVY METAL. from pop rock, R&B, pop, country, jazz, punk rock, 60's,n 80's, 90's .. you name it ^^
back to the root, the reason why I posted this is because I wanna express about an overwhelming favorite band of mine ; The Beatles


not only they're talented, cute, creative but they also have great sense of humour ! and not to mention of other unexplainable things ;) I wish I can go back to those Beatlesmania moment. their songs are catchy and meaningful. I know some people don't really listen to old songs but more to Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Pitbull etc. well I do listen to them either but not that much. for my thought those artists are well talented but sometimes (most of the time)  messages in their songs are undefined and more to hidden messages if you know what I meant.. anyways, do listen to this song <33


they really have inspired many people and yes I'm one of them ;) their music is acceptable for all ages and will never get fade...
some of my favorite photos of them ;





                                          aren't they adorable <333
George Harrison Paul McCartney Ringo Starr John Lennon
 the BEST BOY BAND EVER !!

No comments:

Post a Comment