About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
People call me Nad for short. I don't have a perfect figure and look but I'm comfort with myself. Well, not most of the time. I love music but I can't play any instrument. I'd love to play it one day *hope so. I'm being random most of the time. I'm talkative but only with people that I know. I'm not always be the first person to start a conversation, so do mind to say HI :)

Sunday 20 March 2011

FINALLY

Salam and cheers ;D

After 3 months of waiting, SPM result will finally be revealed on this 23rd March! :s
I'm really not sure how exactly I feel.


I did my best during the examination but the imperfection of my study skills is something I can't runway from. I wish I really studied seriously and not being playful :/
Study last minute is sorta my "ritual". Hmmm ... I'm feeling reluctant to take my result.
 
Hopefully with God bless, all 2010 SPM candidates will pass with flying colours  ;D

till next post xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment