About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
People call me Nad for short. I don't have a perfect figure and look but I'm comfort with myself. Well, not most of the time. I love music but I can't play any instrument. I'd love to play it one day *hope so. I'm being random most of the time. I'm talkative but only with people that I know. I'm not always be the first person to start a conversation, so do mind to say HI :)

Sunday 13 March 2011

HANA

salam and cheers ;D

It's like the 2nd week of March and this will be my first post of this week ;)
I was encourage by my bestie, Linda Mohmad, to update my dear bloggy. Well, I don't live in fancy lifestyle so there's nothing much is going on with my life other than living in chaos most of the time ( I have 5 siblings fyi and I'm the eldest ) quarrels, cries, what else ... I've dealt with most of it. On this post I'm going to share about my favorite lil sibling, Anis Raihanah a.k.a missSemangat.


She's talkative, active but only when comes to sweet or food. She's really the loyerburuk one. Whenever she does that, my mom gonna say, "She's finally opened her briefcase" XD As you can see, she is a lil bigger for her age which is 4 so that's why she likes to be called as Hana Semangat. She's really a confident girl for her age, funny and really shy when comes to the opposite gender. Last time when there was my brother's birthday party, she locked herself in room to avoid from seeing his brother's friends. Poor girl..


She really likes to do funny faces whenever she's in the mood of I-don't-want-to-capture-picture-and-IDC-how-do-I-look. OH, Hana. Have I told you that she's a good singer?? LOL. But for her age la. She spends most of the time singing and when someone scold her, she starts to murmur. MAN, somebody please keep her quiet! She does that whenever the house in library-mode. The best part of her is when comes to hug. Feel like hugging a packed teddy bear <333 Best sangatsangat !! The reason for why we both are closed together is she really likes to spend her time in my room, a place where she feels feminine ( with make-ups, accessories and lavender walls ). From her photos and appearance you can see that she's a lil tomboyish and a girl who is pink-is-not-my-type. Other reason is both of us are really playful and gilagila. Whenever she burst to tears, my shoulder is always there for her so I can do the best part I like bout her ;)
  
                                       <333 you HanaSemangat


 Till next post ;) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment